Have you signed a “Voice Over Customer Service Contract” for your clients?
This week’s installment of “How To Motivate Your 8 Voice Over Identities” is simple.
Below is a “Voice Over Customer Service Contract” I created after looking at some customer service agreements online and applying important parts of the voice over business to the agreement. If you agree with the terms of the contract after reading it and believe they are a part of your voice over customer service promise to your clients, sign below in the comments section with:
I, (your name), agree to uphold the terms of this “Voice Over Customer Service Contract” from today until the last day of my voice over business: (name of your voice over business).
By signing this contract (which I already did), you are holding yourself accountable for your customer service to your clients not only in your mind and in your belief in your business’s services but in writing as well. This accountability is highly motivating. You can download and use this Voice Over Customer Service Contract document with your own prospects and clients.
Voice Over Customer Service Contract
From this day forward, I agree as follows:
- The client is the most important part of my business.
- I devote my maximum attention and effort to providing the highest levels of customer service to each client.
- I do not accept any project without a clear understanding of every aspect of the project.
- I work tirelessly to meet and exceed each client’s expectations for audio quality, script read and interpretation, editing and formatting specifications and timely delivery of the finished product.
- I understand the complexities of each client’s project and do my absolute best to make sure my part fits into his or her project and process seamlessly.
- I take the time to get to know my clients beyond the project at hand.
- I feel a personal sense of achievement when my clients are happy.
- I treat every voice over project and client as my most important project and client.
- I understand and anticipate client needs and work tirelessly to meet and exceed those needs.
- I am willing to go above and beyond the call of duty to help my client and resolve his or her problems.
- I see any client complaint as an opportunity to create customer satisfaction.
- I thrive on ensuring that the client – voice over talent relationship and experience is the best it can be.
If you feel that you your voice over customer service meets these promises and expectations, please sign below in the comments section with the line mentioned above, filling in your name and the name of your voice over business where appropriate.
Again, you can download and use this Voice Over Customer Service Contract document with your own prospects and clients
Last Friday, I covered how to motivate your “Salesperson” identity. Next Friday, I cover how to motivate your “Executive Assistant” identity.
Subscribe on the upper right hand side of this page so you don’t miss any of this 8-part blog series about “How To Motivate Your 8 Voice Over Identities.”